Who We Are:
Our company is Tricia Hocker Family Recovery Life Coach, and our website address is https://triciahocker.com. Your privacy is important to us, so we want you to know what data we collect, why we collect it, and how we keep your data private. If you have any concerns about the privacy of your data, please contact us at 919-638-7080
What Personal Data We Collect and Why We Collect It:
Data from Email Subscription Forms
When a visitor submits an email subscription form on this website, the visitor’s email address is collected. This information is used by our company to enroll the visitor in our email subscription service so that they receive notifications of new blog posts via email.
Data Associated with Visitor Comments
- When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form.
- After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
- If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Data Associated with User Logins
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Data Collected Due to Embedded Content from Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
With Whom We Share Your Data
Our company does not share your data with anyone such as partners, marketers, or payment processors.
How Long We Retain Your Data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Data from email subscription forms forms is kept until the subscription is cancelled by the website user.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where We Send Your Data
How We Protect Your Data
Our website uses Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption to protect users’ data. TLS encryption enables HTTPS connections that prevent man-in-the-middle attacks and eavesdropping. This secure connection ensures that all data transferred is encrypted, keeping users’ data private.